The primary metals used as jewelry are copper, zinc, aluminum, titanium, iron, tungsten, and rare earth, which is often mixed with its alloy nickel, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, hexavalent chromium, and other elements harmful to the human body. Base metals do not necessarily contain harmful metal elements, such as copper and copper alloys or titanium metal. These are good choices. As long as the production of jewelry factories is in strict accordance with the national standard implementation, generally no impact on the human body, you can rest assured to buy and wear.
Copper is divided into pure copper and copper alloys. Pure copper is often used as a simulation necklace; Copper alloy is an alloy with copper as the base and other elements added.
Brass: copper-zinc alloy, Its color is yellow. Adding rare earth elements can be refined into nearly 18k~22k gold, used to imitate gold jewelry. White copper: divided into simple white copper, complex white copper, and industrial white copper. Hardness gloss close to silver.
Bronze: an alloy of red copper with metals such as tin and lead.
Titanium is the only metal that does not affect the human body’s plant and taste nerves. It is medically called “biophilia metal.” Titanium metal does not damage the human body, which caters to people’s pursuit of health. Medical practice has proved that titanium organs can be implanted in the human body for a long time, so it is harmless to the human body. Good biocompatibility and extremely loyal stability make titanium jewelry in long-term contact with the human body. It will not produce allergies and has no adverse effects on the skin, nerves, and taste, so people call it biophilia metal. Because it is harmless to the human body, it can be the first choice for people with skin allergies. Titanium is more popular as a jewelry material worldwide and is currently used in jewelry production in China.
The stainless steel used for jewelry has 304, 304L,316, 316L, and other typical steel grades. Stainless steel jewelry has many advantages;
(1) The metallic luster of stainless steel is very close to the brilliance of platinum, which is noble and elegant, and has a modern sense.
(2) Stainless steel has good corrosion and heat resistance, can resist dust corrosion, is easy to clean, and only needs a dry cloth. No polishing cloth or cleaning agent is required.
(3) The hardness of stainless steel is higher than silver, not easy to deform and oxidize as silver or other metals, long-term wear can maintain a smooth and attractive appearance, and is suitable for processing more simple styles without deformation.
(4) Stainless steel can be presented to you in different ways in different styles, usually on a very smooth or sanded surface.
(5) The public readily accepts the price of stainless steel jewelry. The cost of silver has risen dramatically over the past few years. At the same time, stainless steel has remained at an acceptable level.
The appearance is similar to steel, with high hardness, no wear, no fading, and very stable chemical properties. Tungsten gold jewelry has a tungsten content of 85.7%. This scale system makes jewelry with the highest brightness and the best effect. White tungsten gold is also called light tungsten steel, and tungsten content is generally about 20%-30%. White tungsten gold tungsten content is low; strictly speaking, it can not be called tungsten gold jewelry. The tungsten bar uses tungsten gold powder pressed into bricks; the content is only about 18% and is simple production.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the firstname.lastname@example.org